Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » BluRay » Dirty Harry 5 Collection (BluRay 720p 8.67 GiB)
Dirty Harry 5 Collection
BassoDate: Sunday, 2012-08-19, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Dirty Harry 5 Collection
Dirty Harry 5 Collection

Dirty Harry 1 1971:
Storyline: A San Francisco cop with little regard for rules (but who always gets results) tries to track down a serial killer who snipes at random victims.

Dirty Harry 2 1973 Magnum Force:
Storyline: Dirty Harry is on the trail of vigilante cops who are not above going beyond the law to kill the city's undesirables.

Dirty Harry 3 1976 The Enforcer:
Storyline: Dirty Harry must foil a terrorist organization made up of disgruntled Vietnam veterans. But this time, he's teamed with a rookie female partner that he's not too excited to be working with.

Dirty Harry 4 1983 Sudden Impact:
Storyline: A rape victim is exacting revenge on her agressors in a small town outside San Francisco. Dirty Harry, on suspension for angering his superiors (again), is assigned to the case.

Dirty Harry 5 1988 The Dead Pool:
Storyline: Dirty Harry Callahan must stop a sick secret contest to murder local celebrities, which includes himself as a target.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » BluRay » Dirty Harry 5 Collection (BluRay 720p 8.67 GiB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.