Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » BluRay » The Passionn of the Christ 2004 (1080p BluRay 2.06 GB)
The Passionn of the Christ 2004
BassoDate: Sunday, 2014-04-20, 12:18 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Information
The Passion of the Christ (sometimes referred to as The Passion) is a 2004 American drama film directed by Mel Gibson and starring Jim Caviezel as Jesus Christ. It depicts the Passion of Jesus largely according to the New Testament Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. It also draws on pious accounts such as the Friday of Sorrows along with other devotional writings, such as those attributed to Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich.

The film covers primarily the final 12 hours of Jesus' life, beginning with the Agony in the Garden of Gethsemani, the insomnia and grievance of the Virgin Mary, but ending with a brief depiction of his resurrection. Flashbacks of Jesus as a child and as a young man with Mary his mother, giving the Sermon on the Mount, teaching the Twelve Apostles, and at the Last Supper are some of the images depicted. The dialogue is entirely in reconstructed Aramaic and Latin with vernacular subtitles.

The film has been highly controversial and received mixed reviews, with some critics claiming that the extreme violence in the movie "obscures its message." Catholic sources have questioned the authenticity of the non-biblical material the film drew on. The film, however, was a major commercial hit, grossing in excess of $600 million during its theatrical release, becoming the highest grossing R-rated film in United States and highest grossing non-English-language film of all time.

Imdb

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » BluRay » The Passionn of the Christ 2004 (1080p BluRay 2.06 GB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.