Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » Iron Man 2 (2010/MULTI8/ENG/iPhone)
Iron Man 2
BassoDate: Tuesday, 2010-06-08, 8:31 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Iron Man 2 (2010/MULTI8/ENG/iPhone) | iPod Touch | 237.1 MB
Iron Man 2

Language: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish

A new shooter from Gameloft on the motifs of the film. The game will tell about the confrontation of the protagonist Tony Stark and Knuth, Ultimo, and other villains. In the battle with the adversary Stark will help him combat vehicle, a new playable character. Of course, not without its branded suits: Available in the fourth and the sixth edition of Mark, as well as underwater and camouflage "costumes". All the glands can be improved, thus the final battle of Iron Man comes, having fully prokachanny outfit.
Iron Man 2 consists of 9 missions, during which the hero encounters with different opponents, from robots and human beings and ending bosses.
Management does not differ from the previous action games Gameloft and sold pretty well.
Of course, not going anywhere and social network Gameloft Live!, The game contains 25 Achievement.
Especially for Iron Man 2, Microsoft licensed soundtrack consisting of songs in the genre "heavy metal".

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

Message edited by brna - Monday, 2012-12-17, 10:54 AM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » iPhone » Iron Man 2 (2010/MULTI8/ENG/iPhone)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.