Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Help » Issuu Publication Downloader (documentid)
Issuu Publication Downloader
BassoDate: Wednesday, 2012-08-22, 12:10 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Issuu Publication Downloader

Here is an info from the readme file:
The tool itself is a batch script that uses GNU Wget made by Giuseppe Scrivano and Hrvoje Nikšić. The main purpose of it is downloading Issuu publications which aren't available for the download the usual way. Normally, to download an Issuu publication, one has to register first, and publication itself needs to have download enabled. When using this tool neither of these two requirements are needed because it downloads the images, shown to users through a Flash application when they are reading them, directly from the server.

EDIT: Look at the source code of the website to find a document ID. If you are using Firefox, just press Ctrl+U to open the source, and then use Ctrl+F and search for "documentid".

www.brna.my1.ru

Download

Message edited by brna - Friday, 2013-02-22, 10:42 AM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Help » Issuu Publication Downloader (documentid)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.