[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » iGo My Way 2009 Europe Edition v1.1 for iPhone
iGo My Way 2009 Europe Edition v1.1 for iPhone
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 4:08 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

iGo My Way 2009 Europe Edition v1.1 for iPhone | RAR 1.5 Gb

iGO My way to the iPhone offered unprecedented quality of visualization. Beautifully displayed maps provide a real focus. Difficult transitions are shown in 3D, to ensure a rapid understanding of your next manevra.iGO My way leads you to any address Europe with outstanding 3D graphics, clear visual cues and explicit instructions to vote.
Year: 2009
Version: 1.1
Developer: Nav N Go
Platform: iPhone 3G, 3GS
System Requirements: OS 3.0 and higher
Tabletka: Not required

Features:

FREE UPGRADE Maps
You can keep your Maps up to date simply updating an application for free. The product comes with a lifetime license and a free subscription to modifications to the quarterly charts to December 2010. The application will be updated with increases and new features as they become available.

Works everywhere
Maps part of the application, so that navigation does not depend on the coverage of cellular networks. There are no dead zones and no waiting for the network. No cash charges operators. It just works everywhere.

Better data, better navigation
iGO My way ™ uses best company Navteq maps in Western Europe. Special advantage: our own superb Eastern European maps cover almost twice as much of the road network than any other solution.

List of countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, united Kingdom and the Vatican.

Language Support:
Bulgarian language, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian , Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian language

INTELLIGENT, thoughtful USER INTERFACE
Designed for navigation systems tract is actually used, especially with large buttons, simple icons, and really intuitive interface iGO My way ™ will quickly become one of your must have application.
HOW IT WORKS
iGO My way ™ calculates the route to your chosen destination and shows an overview map, along with the most important information, such as distance and estimate travel time. Just knock on Go! And iGO My way guides to your destination with clear and timely guidance to vote and smooth moving 3D map with the next maneuver clearly shown. Help narrow road and realistic signposts, as shown on the screen, helping you to find your way even in the most difficult situations.
You missed the turn? IGO My way ™ instantly re calculates the route.
Select from the post suddenly, economic, or friendly versions of tracks, compare different alternatives routes visually on a map, and choose what you prefer. You can also avoid motorways, ferries, nezamoschennyh roads, and road fees.
Please visit our web page for more specific information, a full list of features and to see the iGO My way ™ in action.

New features coming soon FREE TO THE FOLLOWING MODIFICATIONS:
Carrying out the iPhone contacts
Control music playback from within the navigation application
Support for a stopover

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » iGo My Way 2009 Europe Edition v1.1 for iPhone
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.