Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker v1.7.2.3686 | 6.7MB
Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker v1.7.2.3686 | 6.7MB
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 4:49 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker v1.7.2.3686 | 6.7MB

Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an easy-to-use iPhone ringtone creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your personal music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and so on, and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB cable for you automatically.Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker can help you clip any music and video segment you like as your unique iPhone ringtone. You can assign a specific iPhone ringtone to individual contacts in your iPhone, or choose the new made iPhone ringtone to play as an alarm.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Mobile Phones » Other » Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker v1.7.2.3686 | 6.7MB
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.