[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Might and Magic Heroes VI
Might and Magic Heroes VI
BassoDate: Sunday, 2011-11-06, 12:53 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Might and Magic Heroes VI-SKIDROW

Might & Magic Heroes VI is a turn-based strategy video game for Microsoft Windows, the sixth installment of the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Released on October 13, 2011,it was developed by Black Hole Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. It was announced on 17 August 2010 and was featured at Gamescom.A playable Demo version was released on 18 August 2011, one year after the initial announcement.

Gameplay

The gameplay of Heroes VI represents a step away from the five original installments. About half of initial schematics, including spells, skills, abilities, heroes, units and buildings will remain present, with the other half being innovative.For example the absence of the magic guild, mandatory building for town updates in the previous games. In Heroes VI, the magic guild leveling is replaced by the hero skill/ability wheel leveling, while new spells are learned only at particular dwellings outside the town. Finally, the game will feature only four collectable resources (instead of the classic seven): gold, wood, ore, and blue crystals.Multiplayer will be present.

Plot

Heroes VI is a prequel to the main campaigns of Heroes of Might and Magic V, taking place four centuries earlier in the world of Ashan. A legendary Archangel general, revived hundreds of years after perishing during the Elder Wars, plots to recover his powers and take control of Ashan while battling a supposed Demon invasion, but is impeded by the Griffin dynasty, led by Duke Slava. As a war erupts between them, Slava is assassinated in his throne, leaving behind as heirs his five children — Anton (Haven), Anastasya (Necropolis), Kiril (Inferno), Sandor (Stronghold) and Irina (Sanctuary).The campaigns can be played in any order, and are interconnected.

Factions

There are five factions in the game: Haven, Sanctuary, Stronghold, Inferno and Necropolis. The first two factions are "good-aligned", Stronghold is neutral and the last two are considered "evil".

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

BassoDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-08, 6:25 PM | Message # 2
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

INSTALL NOTES
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install
4. Installed Update 1.1
5. Creat a shortcut of Might & Magic Heroes VI.exe then add /offline at the end of Target field (example: "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Might & Magic Heroes VI\Might & Magic Heroes VI.exe" /offline)
5. Dont need to copy SKIDROW crack, it also makes your game stable since there is no game data modified by crack
6. Start the game by click on the shortcut we have just created.
7. Enjoy

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Might and Magic Heroes VI
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.