Forum » Games » PC » Rybka 4 (2010)
Rybka 4 (2010)
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 3:41 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Rybka 4 (2010)

PC Game | German / English | Rybka Chess | 1.50 GB
Genre: Strategy

For years Rybka has been the uncontested number one in computer chess andsince its great breakthrough in 2006 the program has won with remarkableregularity one world title after the other. So that this state of affairs will continue in the future, the Rybka-team gathered around programmer Vasik Rajlichhas developed a new version which is even better:

Rybka 4 plays more aggressively and more tactically. During the last two years the engine has been improved in almost all areas. One major theme has been the understanding of the attack on the king. The new Rybka 4 is in this case more precise and reliable than its predecessor. At the same time the search function now operates more quickly and efficiently and the evaluation function delivers even more spot-on judgments. As for the playing style, Rybka 4 logically continues the development of the past few years.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Rybka 4 (2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.