Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » X Box » Resident Evil 5: Untold Stories Bundle (2010/ENG/XBOX360/DL
Resident Evil 5: Untold Stories Bundle (2010/ENG/XBOX360/DL
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 2:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Resident Evil 5: Untold Stories Bundle (2010/ENG/XBOX360/DLC/RF)

Released: 2010 | Genre: Horror Action / Add-Ons
Developer: Capcom | Publisher: XReboot / Freeboot
Platform: XBOX360 | Region: RegionFree
Language: English
Size: 1 GB

Untold Stories Bundle consists of episodes of Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape, as well as two alternative sets of costumes. Lost in Nightmares. The first half of Lost in Nightmares - almost a parody of the classic Resident Evil, richly flavored jokes "to understand" and references to the roots of the genre of survival horror. Toward the end of the characters face a new kind of enemy. In addition brought the first version of the improved Mercenaries Mode, - arcade mode in which players stand against waves of zombies - which is called Mercenaries Reunion. In this mode, players also are available in two characters Barry Burton and John Excella. Desperate Escape. In the center of the story - familiar to fans of the series Jill Valentine and BSAA agent Josh Stone, a subsidiary character in Resident Evil 5. Together they flee from the African fortress Tricell. Events DLC occur in parallel to some segments of the original game, so that you can sometimes catch a glimpse of Sheva Alomar, and Chris Redfield.

Released: 2010
Genre: Horror Action / Add-Ons
Developer: Capcom
Publisher: XReboot / Freeboot
Platform: XBOX360
Region: RegionFree

Installation: Copy this folder to the HDD 0000000000000000 console content (the full path to the file content/0000000000000000/434307D4/00000002/fayl)

Publication Type: License
Firmware: iXtreme Compatible (6 th Wave)
Language: English
Size: 1 GB

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » X Box » Resident Evil 5: Untold Stories Bundle (2010/ENG/XBOX360/DL
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.