Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Nintendo » Warioware Touched (NINTENDO DS USA)
Warioware Touched
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 4:18 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Warioware Touched (NINTENDO DS USA)
Warioware Touched

The Nintendo DS version of the Wario Ware series features more than 180 all-new, factory-fresh microgames. Wario Ware, Inc. DS has all of the frantic five-second microgame action of the previous games, but with a touching new twist: you can play every microgame with the Nintendo DS touch screen. Many games will even utilize the system's built-in microphone. Players have to slice fruit as they fly across the screen, trap a duck as it walks under a cage, pluck a large facial hair by its root, spin a toilet paper roll until it's bare, hit a row of cats as they leap out, and many more. The game uses the two DS screens to present a double-high version of the familiar "squigglevision" elevator used in the Game Boy Advance and GameCube versions of Wario Ware, and when the door opens, it reveals the mini-game on the lower screen.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

Message edited by brna - Friday, 2012-07-20, 9:49 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Nintendo » Warioware Touched (NINTENDO DS USA)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.