Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » SUPERAntiSpyware Professional (5.6.1014 Final (Full))
SUPERAntiSpyware Professional
BassoDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 9:59 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

5.6.1014 Final (Full)

SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware that other products miss! SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones! SUPERAntiSpyware features our unique Process Interrogation Technology (PIT) that allows threats to be detected no matter where they are hiding on your system. Many new types of threats utilize "Rootkits" or "Kernel Drivers" to hide themselves to avoid detection by standard anti-spyware applications.

Features:
• Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of HDD, Registry, Memory and more
• Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers and many other threats
• Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing, Task Manager and more
• Real-Time Blocking of threats
• Schedule either Quick, Complete or Custom Scans Daily or Weekly
• Quarantine items detected and removed for complete protection
• Detailed scan logs with complete information about detected and removed threats and their locations

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » SUPERAntiSpyware Professional (5.6.1014 Final (Full))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.