[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » WhereIsIt v.2010.218 + Portable
WhereIsIt v.2010.218 + Portable
BassoDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-23, 6:59 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

WhereIsIt v.2010.218 + Portable

WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future storage media device Windows can access as a drive.
The primary goal for WhereIsIt is to provide access to the contents of cataloged disks, even when they are not available on the system, or even they are not your own. You can browse their contents, search for files or folders you need, use imported descriptions and thumbnails, organize data using categories and flags etc.

WhereIsIt can be used to handle any kind of data, including downloaded programs, magazine CD-ROMs, music collections like MP3s or audio CDs, graphics collections, document backups, etc. WhereIsIt can handle lots of them, too, a couple hundreds or thousands disks in a catalog is nothing unusual, yet catalogs remain reasonably small, single-filed and easy to transfer or send to other users. You can also create more than one catalog, and at any time open and work with as many catalogs at once as needed.

WhereIsIt is easy to use for both beginners and advanced users. It features a familiar and well thought-out, Explorer-like user interface, combined with strong searching and reporting capabilities, multi-language support, automated description and thumbnails importing through extendable plugins from more than 130 different sources, and much more.

System Requirements:
* 32-bit or 64-bit version of MS Windows operating system.
(Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
* 5 MB free hard disk space for program installation and catalogs.
* Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device strongly recommended.

Language: English

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Mirror:
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » WhereIsIt v.2010.218 + Portable
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.