Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Books » Comic Book » Knack Bartending Basics (More than 400 Classic and Contemporary Cocktails)
Knack Bartending Basics
congbui142Date: Tuesday, 2014-09-30, 3:16 AM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

Knack Bartending Basics

Knack Bartending Basics: More than 400 Classic and Contemporary Cocktails for Any Occasion by Cheryl Charming and Susan Bourgoin
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1599215047 | 256 pages | PDF | 15,7 MB

By breaking down drinks in a visually organized format, Knack Bartending Basics allows the reader to instantly master more than 400 cocktails.

"I want the reader to see things in this book that no other book has. Blue Sangria? How fun is that? Chocolate Cherry Sangria? How interesting! A Pink Margarita with rose petals? Beautiful!.....for a whole month I researched and researched...I didn't want the same ole' drinks found in other books or on other websites...........wait 'til you see the Holiday Drinks.....the photographer just loved loved loved doing that chapter........the Halloween drinks are drop dead gorgeous!" -- Cheryl Charming

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/fmxyvpla

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » Knack Bartending Basics (More than 400 Classic and Contemporary Cocktails)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.