• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Books » Comic Book » The Computer Engineering Handbook
The Computer Engineering Handbook
congbui142Date: Sunday, 2014-10-05, 8:15 AM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

Vojin G. Oklobdzija | English | ISBN-10: 0849308852 | 2001 | PDF | 1346 pages | 37 MB

There is arguably no field in greater need of a comprehensive handbook than computer engineering. The unparalleled rate of technological advancement, the explosion of computer applications, and the now-in-progress migration to a wireless world have made it difficult for engineers to keep up with all the developments in specialties outside their own. References published only a few years ago are now sorely out of date.The Computer Engineering Handbook changes all of that. Under the leadership of Vojin Oklobdzija and a stellar editorial board, some of the industry's foremost experts have joined forces to create what promises to be the definitive resource for computer design and engineering.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/esfdnnk7

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » The Computer Engineering Handbook
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.