Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Books » Comic Book » Android Hacker's Handbook (AZW3)
Android Hacker's Handbook (AZW3)
congbui142Date: Friday, 2014-10-10, 4:28 PM | Message # 1
Group: User
Awards: 2

Android Hacker's Handbook (AZW3)

Joshua J. Drake, Zach Lanier, Collin Mulliner, "Android Hacker's Handbook"
English | 2014 | ISBN-10: 111860864X | 576 pages | AZW3 | 16 MB

The first comprehensive guide to discovering and preventing attacks on the Android OS

As the Android operating system continues to increase its share of the smartphone market, smartphone hacking remains a growing threat. Written by experts who rank among the world's foremost Android security researchers, this book presents vulnerability discovery, analysis, and exploitation tools for the good guys. Following a detailed explanation of how the Android OS works and its overall security architecture, the authors examine how vulnerabilities can be discovered and exploits developed for various system components, preparing you to defend against them.

Code
http://uploaded.net/file/r2n3kvva

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Books » Comic Book » Android Hacker's Handbook (AZW3)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.