Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Cheats » Copyright (Please Read)
Copyright
BassoDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 4:48 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Copyright & Brna.my1.ru

New Rules

All content contained in Brna.my1.ru , and belongs to the copyrighted content of performers or are otherwise legally protected, were placed on the page just from promotional reasons.

Anyone who download the contents from the Brna.my1.ru , shall, after reviewing the same within 24 hours removed from a disk!

Again, this music/games/movies/programs etc.. is only for promotional reasons on the Brna.my1.ru so that after preview the music/games/movies/programs etc. you have downloaded if you like it buy CDs at stores intended.

Hacking or other illegal activities are NOT used running this site.
No channels are hosted here.
No download file are hosted here.

Entering the Brna.my1.ru automatically accept the above rules.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Cheats » Copyright (Please Read)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.