Added by brna, on 2011-06-08, at 9:46 PM, with 431 views, in : News

Get Your Account Back :Yeah sure but it only works if you were suspended because of a copyright claim not if you closed your account yourself ^^"

Here's the common mail I sent earlier ^^

I don't know if it's the only way to get it back but that's how I did ^^'
First you must know that I had 3 strikes and received a mail from youtube listing the videos which were claimed by Shogakukan and got me suspended, you need these urls to send the counter-notice.

If you have them skip the 1st step.

1. Go here :
- Available for users only

- Youtube should send you a mail looking like this :

"Thanks for your email. We received multiple notifications from various
content owners regarding unauthorized content that has been uploaded by
your account(s). When we're notified that a particular video uploaded to
our site infringes another's copyright, we remove the material as the law
requires. Federal law requires that we terminate accounts when they are
found to repeatedly infringe copyright. Because you have had other videos
rejected in the past, we are unable to reinstate your account. Users with
suspended or terminated accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts
or accessing YouTube's community. You will need to resolve at least one of
these penalties before your account can be reinstated. You may be able to
resolve at least one of the following video removals by filing a

The following videos have been removed from your account: "

2. I sent a written counter-notice by following this :
Available for users only
But I didn't do it right and they rejected it so don't try that ^^"

They actually said they couldn't reopen it so if you go that mail :

"Thank you for your counter-notification. Based on the information you
have provided, it appears that you do not have the necessary rights to
post the content on YouTube. Therefore, we regretfully cannot honor
this counter-notification. It has not been forwarded to the original
claimant, and we will not be able to restore your video. "

It doesn't mean you can't get it back anyway.

3. I sent a counter notice using this :
Available for users only

- A lot more simple x3 Be sure to use at least your real country AND IN THE BRIEF EX¨PLANATION TO YOUTUBE COPY/PASTE THIS :

Available for users only

Please help me about delete this video and restore my youtube account.
Thanks in advance.

- Then you should get this mail from youtube :

" Thank you for your counter-notification. It has been forwarded to the
party that sent the takedown notification. If we receive no response, your
material will be restored between 10 and 14 business days from today. "

If you get that it should be okay, just wait 14 days and you'll get another mail from youtube saying that they restored your videos and your acount ^^

Available for users only

Rating: 2.0
If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.
Total comments: 0
Only registered users can add comments.
[ Sign Up | Login ]