Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » How do I block someone from appearing in Suggestions?
How do I block someone from appearing in Suggestions?
BassoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 4:04 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

How do I block someone from appearing in Suggestions?

You can block someone from appearing in Suggestions by clicking the "X" button at the top right of their entry. This will close the person's entry and prevent them from appearing in this section again.

Please note that the Suggestions section will not appear if you block all of the people Facebook suggests. You can, however, find this section by clicking the Friends drop-down menu and selecting "Find Friends." Once you have more matches, this section will reappear on your homepage.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » How do I block someone from appearing in Suggestions?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.