|Basso||Date: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 4:22 PM | Message # 1|
How do I find friends on Facebook?
After you join Facebook, there are three ways to find your friends or invite them to join:
Search for friends
You can search for your friends by typing their names or email addresses in the search bar at the top of any Facebook page. If you don't see the person you're looking for, you can filter your search results:
1. Type in the name of a friend in the search bar
2. Click the See more results... link at the bottom of the dropdown
3. Click People from the Search Filters menu on the right
4. Use the filter dropdown menu to filter your search results by location, education, or workplace, or add another filter option (ex: searching for your hometown will show you all of the people who have that town listed on their account as well)
Import your contacts
You can import your list of contacts from other places (ex: your email account) and we'll find your friends for you or your can browse through people you may know, all from the Find Friends page.
1. Type Find friends in the search bar at the top of any Facebook page and click on the first result.
2. Click the name of the account you want to use (ex: AOL)
3. Enter your login information for that account (ex: email and password). Note: Facebook won't store your password.
4. Click Find Friends.
After Facebook imports your contacts, you'll have the option to send a friend request to any of your friends that already have a Facebook account (just click Add Friend) or send an invitation to friends who aren't on Facebook.
Invite friends individually
You can also invite your friends individually from the Invite Your Friends page. Simply enter in the email addresses of anyone you want to invite, add a personal message (optional), and click Invite Your Friends.
Note: When you invite friends to join Facebook, we'll save a list of those contacts so you can see who you invited and send reminders. You can always manage your list of contacts, and control the invitations and reminders those friends receive.
|If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.