[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » Safety Is a Conversation
Safety Is a Conversation
BassoDate: Thursday, 2012-03-01, 6:07 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Safety Is a Conversation

Safety is an ongoing conversation between parents and kids, teachers and students, companies and the people who use their products and services. Let’s keep talking about safety so that we can all make smart choices, wherever we are.

How We Approach Safety
Nothing is more important to us than your safety. We believe safety requires a coordinated effort from everyone—whether by reporting inappropriate behavior or making sure your account and passwords are secure. Let’s work together to create an environment where we can all share comfortably.

Our Part
In reviewing reports of abusive content, we remove anything that violates the Facebook Terms or Community Standards. Remember, reports are confidential. We also provide tools to protect your privacy, to unfriend or block people, and to help you protect your information both on and off Facebook.

Your Part
Staying safe online is a lot like staying safe offline. Whether you’re walking down the street or connecting with friends on Facebook, it’s important to keep a few key safety precautions in mind. Use the information and links in our Safety Center to learn more about the tools available to you, and share that knowledge with people you know.

What You Can Do
1. Review the privacy settings page and choose settings that are right for you.
2. Make sure your account is secure by keeping your password safe.
3. Read up on our Community Standards.
4. Report people and content that violate the Facebook Terms.
5. Block and report anyone who sends you unwanted or inappropriate messages.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Help & Info » Facebook » Safety Is a Conversation
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.