|Basso||Date: Tuesday, 2011-11-22, 1:03 AM | Message # 1|
Samsung Galaxy mini S5570
The instructions in this guide are intended for user with more knowledge. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
1. Install Lastest Kies for Samsung Galaxy from samsung website into your pc
2.Download and install SuperOneClick by ShortFuse
3. Unmount your sd card under setting>sdcard and phone storage setting>Unmount SD card and then remove it from your phone[/color]
4. Set your SGA into USB Debugging mode by ticking it USB debugging mode under Setting>Application>Developement>tick USB debugging mode
5.Run Kies and connect your SGA to your pc using the cable (for safety reason don't use bluetooth or other connectivity)
6.Once your Kies show that your SGA is connected to your pc, Extract SuperOneClick into a folder using winrar.
7.Run SuperOneClick.exe as administrator.
8.Press Shell Root and the it will temporary root your phone and a small window will pop out
"Device has a temporary ADB root!
Reboot your device to remove it"
9 Click ok (don't need restart) and continue to press Root.
10. After finished root, it will pop a another small window called Test? and it will shown
Root files have been installed! Would you like to run a test? Press Yes
11. another pop out window will pop out and show "a su. blah blah blah...." Just press ok
12. and finally window will pop out title Rooted will shown
"Your device has been rooted!"
"Would you like to donate now?"
Press yes if you want donate or else press no
13. Unplugged and Reboot your SGA device.
Congratulation, Your SGA Device has been Rooted!
|If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.