|Basso||Date: Monday, 2013-02-25, 10:13 PM | Message # 1|
HOW TO UPGRADE - Bootloader Method
The instructions in this guide are intended for user with more knowledge. Applying these instructions on another device or model may produce undesired outcomes.The information in this guide is provided for instructional and educational purposes only. There is no guarantee that these instructions will work under your specific and unique circumstances.Use these instructions at your own risk. We shall not hold any responsibility or liability for whatever happens to you or your device arising from your use of the info in this guide.Read and understand the whole guide first before actually performing the instructions.
- Download the radio file
- Rename it to PD98IMG.zip (this is important!)
- Move the file to your SD-card root (not in any folder)
- Download MD5 Checksum Checker
- Make sure that the MD5 provided with the download link matches with your downloaded file!
^ If not performed, you might risk bricking your device!
- If they match, you are ready to go! Power off your device.
- Hold the volume-down and powerbutton simultaneously
^ This will boot you into Fastboot/Bootloader
- You should see a screen with options
- Navigate to Bootloader (if not already in it) and press the powerbutton
- Wait for the flashing process to begin (it does automatically!).
- Reboot your phone and you are done!
July 2012: Radio 22.214.171.124_126.96.36.199_M - AT&T Inspire 4G 3.20.502.52 (Latest)
Radio.img MD5 Checksum: fefbcf7a411df7df31fea65417d92f36
|If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.