|brna||Date: Thursday, 2010-12-16, 5:18 PM | Message # 1|
Firefox - plugin container.exe
I do not know whether you noticed the new process in Task Manager, I am, and raised my hair on the head
plugin container starts to flash when viewing videos on YouTube and the like, as should be protected from complete destruction firefox
remains active after application in Flash, the right temptation.
But that short, can be ruled out as follows:
1. In the address bar enter: about: config (click on the arrow / go to the address in the location bar)
2. Read the warning - to confirm
3. Scroll down and find the filter: dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32dll
4. Double-click on it and will change in the false
6. Reboot task manager, right click on the plugin-container.exe > end process and will no longer appear ..
I forgot to say, everything is working normally
|If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,
Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.