StarCraft II Wings of Liberty
Here we have a PROPER release of “StarCraft II Wings of Liberty” from well known respected scene .group RELOADED. Crack from RELOADED works with Clonedvd which was published earlier, you can get only crack from here. Check NFO for installation instruction.
On with the release information: StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft. Legions of veteran, upgraded, and brand-new unit types will do battle across the galaxy, as each faction struggles for survival. Featuring a unique single-player campaign that picks up where StarCraft: Brood War left off, StarCraft II will present a cast of new heroes and familiar faces in an edgy sci-fi story filled with adventure and intrigue. In addition, Blizzard will again offer unparalleled online play through Battle.net, the company’s world-renowned gaming service, with several enhancements and new features to make StarCraft II the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game.
* Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game
* Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg
* New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race
* Groundbreaking single-player campaign
* Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes
* Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net
* Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience
So why do you need Starcraft II? Well, 11 million Starcraft fans can't be
wrong. The original Starcraft made its debut in 1998, and it quickly became
one of the most popular real-time strategy games of all time. Since then,
we've been waiting with bated breath for the sequel, which has been hinted
at and teased since its official announcement in 2007. So why did it take
so long? Because that is precisely how long it took to fill it with the
perfect amount of awesome. It's a continuation of the epic struggle between
the human Terrans, the insect-like Zerg and the psionic Protoss. Fans of
the original will see some familiar faces, as well as a cast of new heroes
as they do battle across the galaxy with veteran, upgraded and brand new
unit types. To remain consistent with the game's new-millennium feel, the
Battle.net gaming service has been completely revamped to offer noticeable
enhancements and new features in multiplayer mode. The fun of Starcraft II
is not limited to those who played the first Starcraft, however. Even if
you were a toddler when the first game came out, you'll be able to choose
your faction and jump right into the fray.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP1) / Windows 7
C.P.U : Intel Pentium IV at 2.2 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
Video Card : 128 MB VRAM – NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
Memory : 1 GB RAM (XP) / 1.5 GB RAM (Win 7 / Vista)
Hard Disk : 5 GB of free Hard Drive space
Sound : DirectX compatible sound card
Direct X : 9.0c
Controls : Keyboard & Mouse
Installation : DVD-ROM Drive
Network : Broadband Connection
Release Name: StarCraft.II.Wings.of.Liberty-RELOADED
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game. When the game is installed in offline mode, a message
will be displayed that you need to be online. Click the orange button to
enter a media key: G8MN8UDG6NA2ANGY6A3DNY82HRGF29ZH.
If you have an internet connection enabled during setup, at the end of
the setup, the autoupdate starts, close the autoupdate window.
4. Copy over the update files (ONLY "updates" dir and "update.bat" file)
to the install dir and run update.bat.
5. Copy over the cracked content ("Battle.net", "Support", "Versions" dirs
and "StarCraft II.exe" file) to the install dir.
6. Play the game.
Available for users only