Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » MX vs ATV Reflex Update 2 (2010)
MX vs ATV Reflex Update 2 (2010)
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-12-20, 5:53 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

MX vs ATV Reflex Update 2-SKIDROW (PC/2010)

Publisher: THQ | Developer: Rainbow Studios | PC | English | ISO | 459.65 MB
Genre: Racing

MX vs. ATV Reflex marks the highly anticipated return of the best-selling off-road racing franchise and features the all-new Rhythm Racing 2.0 physics engine, Rider Reflex control system and real-time terrain deformation. The Rider Reflex control system provides unparalleled precision and fluidity by separating machine steering from body positioning, which allows the independently controlled rider to shift his weight, perform death-defying stunts and avoid potentially devastating wrecks. Unprecedented terrain deformation creates ever-changing courses as off-road vehicles carve lines and deep ruts that have a real-time impact on gameplay and remain persistent through the full length of each race.

System Requirements

* Processor: Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ 2.4Ghz or better, Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0 Ghz Processor or better
* Memory: 1GB XP, 2GB Vista/Windows 7
* Graphics: NVIDIA 7800GT 256MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon X1900 256MB graphics card or better
* DirectX®: Latest 9.0c or better
* Hard Drive: 8GB
* Sound: Windows compatible sound card

Install Notes:

1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run MX.vs.ATV.Reflex.Update.2.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game

www.brna.my1.ru

Download Hotfile
Available for users only

Download Fileserve
Available for users only

Download Filesonic
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » MX vs ATV Reflex Update 2 (2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.