• Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Cultures 2: The Gates of Asgard
Cultures 2: The Gates of Asgard
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-12-20, 6:18 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Cultures 2: The Gates of Asgard

PC game | English | Genre: Historic City-Building | 375 Mb

The Vikings, that are well known from "Cultures - Discovery of Vinland" now spread over Europe and the Middle East. It's around the end of the first millennium. The story starts when Bjarni, the leading character of part 1, gets a sinister vision of Ragnarok, the final battle in the Norsemen's mythology.

Game features:

* "God Sim" game with strong adventure elements, thrilling story with unique characters
* 11 Missions with several subquests; flexible game design allowing non-linear play
* 4 heroes join forces to fight the final battle; each of them with a distinctive character and look
* New lands to discover with plenty of new models, textures, peoples and creatures
* Over 30 different occupational groups, updated job and skills systems
* menus with different detail levels to fit each gamer's needs and preferences
* Highly detailed 3D environment with varied landscapes and rich details (4-20x bigger than Cultures)
* Extensive tutorial mode with step by step introduction to the game and its features
* Improved AI (for the villagers as well as for other tribes)

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Fileserve
Available for users only

Bitshare
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Cultures 2: The Gates of Asgard
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.