Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Pound Of Ground (2010)
Pound Of Ground (2010)
BassoDate: Sunday, 2010-12-26, 8:47 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Pound Of Ground-POSTMORTEM (PC/2010)

Publisher: Bohemia Interactive | Developer: Centauri Production | English | PC | ISO | 1.29 GB
Genre: First-Person / Shooter

Johnny Meyer, the main hero of the game finds himself at an abandoned farm in the desert. He remembers nothing. Why is he here? Why are his hands equipped with a baseball bat? And why are there so many zombies roaming around? He has found a car and a pistol and is heading into his native Snake City. Almost all of the residents of the town have disappeared or escaped. The few that remain have told Johnny that the zombies have established some strange generator that emits yellow fog. Anyone who comes in contact with this fog becomes a zombie...

Unfortunately, the events start rolling fast and there is no time to deal with personal trouble. Professor Hoffman Vangele, a respected authority in a lot of complicated scientific areas and frequent, and we should add unsuccesful, visitor of patent office ('I'm sorry, Mr Vangele, Mr Tesla has just been here with this'), decided to leave a permanent and indubitable trace of himself. This decision results in the city that is filled with bloodthirsty zombies, strangely mutated professor's lackeys that terrorize decent inhabitants, and the federal government which doesn't know what to do with the increasing problem.

The title Pound of Ground is really fitting. Don't expect to find too much correctness, don't look for anything academic: the main hero is in real trouble and that can only be countered with rough, uncompromising, strong action.
The game combines action elements - a wide range of advanced weapons, fights with various bosses and spectacular, endless battles with the crowds of the undead - with a gripping story full of unexpected disclosures and peculiar characters. It's quite a thing to cruise the streets of Snake City and its surroundings in your supervehicle, that you tuned yourself, which slightly tips the scales in favour of your survival.

Features:

• A well-written story full of turns of events; it's mainly about putting things right, about love and ultimately about saving the whole city
• Duels with variously designed bosses, but also with the crowds of undead enemies
• Scenes from 'behind the shut curtain' that add flavour and humour to the story
• A number of different tasks ensures extended and variegated playability

System requirements:

• Processor: Intel ® Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or compatible
• Memory: 2 GB RAM
• Graphics: 256MB graphics card (Shader 2.0 compatible)
• DirectX ®: DirectX ®: 9.0c
• Hard Drive: 1,6 GB free space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Fileserve
Available for users only

Filesonic
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Pound Of Ground (2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.