Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sid Meier's Civilization V
BassoDate: Sunday, 2010-12-26, 9:22 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Sid Meier's Civilization V - Collector's Edition V1.0.1.135 (2010/MULTI2/Repack)

Language: English, Russian | PC | Developer: Firaxis Games | Publisher: 2K Games | 2.16 Gb
Genre: Strategy (Turn-based / Grand Strategy) / 3D

The fifth incarnation of the legendary Civilization "takes on a new level of quality: opportunities and development options greatly increased, the opponents have become smarter, network game - interesting and varied, and the graphics - beautiful.

To hold his nation through the ages - from primitive society to a high-tech civilization, to survive the golden age, and stand at the origins of world religions, to reinvent the wheel, and a nuclear reactor, built the Pyramids and the Statue of Liberty, to meet with the greatest political leaders, to manifest themselves in the role of a diplomat or a strategist - Sid Meier's Civilization V will realize your dreams!

Features:
- Admission is free. Comfortable, friendly, elegantly designed interface allows beginners to quickly settle into the game world. Veterans also will appreciate the depth of detail of detail and broad management capabilities that brought fame to the series.
- Communication and creativity. Civilization V - a game for like-minded people. Compete with players from all over the world, or compete with friends on a LAN. Make any modifications to and download other people without leaving the game.
- Earth's beauty. Explore and conquer a wonderful and truly a living world, created with the graphics technology of the last generation.

System requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP / Vista / Seven
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200 +
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 1 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Video card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c or 10 / 256 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Free hard drive space: 5 GB

Features repack:
Repak is based on a licensed copy of the game from -/Softklab, updated through Steam to version 1.0.1.135
Do not cut / no recoded to a lower bitrate
The choice of language when installing the game (with English RusskiyRussky ozvuchkoyAngliysky)
All manuals and ridmishki retained in full on russkoi and English
Established an official of the DLC Deluxe-version of the game "Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II)"
A formal Mission-Pack DLC "The Rise of the Mongols
A formal Mission-Pack DLC "Conquest of the New World"
Established an official Map-Pack DLC "Cradle of Civilization" (America, Mediterranean, Asia, Mesopotamia)
Automatic installation of additional software
Installation time ~ 10 min.
RePacked by [RG Catalyst]

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Uploading:
Available for users only

Fileserve:
Available for users only

Filesonic:
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Sid Meier's Civilization V
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.