Apache Air Assault
orianobDate: Sunday, 2010-12-26, 9:53 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 1

Apache Air Assault [FullRip-TPTB]

Apache Air Assault [FullRip-TPTB]
PC | Windows | EN | Gaijin Entertainment | 1.53 GB
Genre: Flight Action

Apache: Air Assault is a modern combat flight simulation game where players control a variety of lethal Apache attack helicopters outfitted with cutting-edge military weaponry. The goal is to prevent terrorist attacks by raining down destruction from above in the world’s most volatile warzones.

Apache: Air Assault - a new simulator of a perfect attack helicopter Apache AH-64D Longbow. You - one of the members of an elite team to combat terrorism. Your task - to destroy the enemy and not give him a chance to implement their evil plans. Take part in a variety of tasks, divided into three exciting episodes. Try to imagine all the features of the picturesque countryside of Africa, Central Asia and Central America. You will become not just a soldier, and the avenging right hand of "democracy"!

Features:
"Feel like a real combat helicopter pilot, sitting in the cockpit, in full conformity with the present
"Use all the firepower of the Apache AH-64D Longbow
"16 multi-role missions with various landscapes of the Earth
"The advanced system-level complexity: from training to complete the realism of situations
"Realistic sound effects, original soundtrack with the participation of a live orchestra
"High detail aircraft and ground facilities
"The dynamic lighting, volumetric clouds and explosions

System requirements:
v Operating System: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP / Vista / Seven
v Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3200 MHz (or equivalent)
v RAM: 2 GB
v Video: nVidia GeForce 8600 256 MB / ATI Radeon X1950 256 MB
v Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
v Free hard drive space: 3 GB

## how to play ##
1.: Extract with 7zip or equivalent.
2.: Run " Loader.bat" and play game from desktop!.
Note: >> Turn off update check in launcher. If the game prompts you

www.brna.my1.ru

hotfile
Available for users only
filesonic
Available for users only
fileserver
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Apache Air Assault
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.