Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Emergency 2012 (2010/FULL/MULTI3/RePack)
Emergency 2012 (2010/FULL/MULTI3/RePack)
BassoDate: Monday, 2011-01-03, 7:14 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Emergency 2012 (2010/FULL/MULTI3/RePack)

Language: Eng, Ger, Spa | PC | Developer: Quadriga Games | Publisher: Deep Silver | 4.86 GB
Genre: Strategy (Manage / Busin. / Real-time) / 3D

You acted as a rescue service. Fires, floods - now it's your job! Do not let the lyrics take you into rasploh. Under your command are well-trained people who can find a way out of any situation. As the passing game will be available to various modifications of rescue equipment. If you've been dreaming of a career firefighter or rescue, then the game "Emergency 2012" just for you!

Features:

- 12 missions with thrilling large-scale operations in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Innsbruck, Zermatt, and other large European cities.
- 3 free play maps: Stay in control of your city in various scenarios such as storms or heavy rainfall, and spend your budget wisely so that you can purchase the very best emergency vehicles.
- Online co-op mode for up to 4 players: Play Emergency 2012 together with your friends, and earn your place on the highscore lists.
- All-new controls: Thanks to an interactive tutorial for newcomers and pros alike, Emergency 2012 offers a simple and convenient user interface.
- Top-quality graphics: The Visions engine makes for the best Emergency visuals of all times. Special light effects make flames and flashing blue lights flicker realistically and illuminate the surroundings.
- Complex game world: The game world of Emergency 2012 is a complex simulation which allows for unforeseen events and various approaches to a solution.

Recommended system requirements:
Processor Dual-Core 2 Ghz
2 GB RAM
WindowsXP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
VGA card supports DirectX (min. GeForce 8) with 256 MB VRAM
DVD, DSL interet connection for games on the internet

Minimum system requirements:
Processor 2,5 Ghz
1 GB RAM
WindowsXP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
VGA card supports DirectX (min. GeForce 5) with 128 MB VRAM
DVD, DSL interet connection for games on the internet

Added RePack from RGReCoding

Installation:
1. Mount image
2. Install the game
3. Copy files from crack to the game directory
4. Play!

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Uploading:
Available for users only

Fileserve:
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Emergency 2012 (2010/FULL/MULTI3/RePack)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.