Forum » Games » PC » Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 2
orianobDate: Monday, 2011-01-03, 8:10 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 1

Mass Effect 2 Lossy Repack [EN-RU]

Mass Effect 2 Lossy Repack [EN-RU] | 4.48 GB
Genre: RPG/3D/3rd Person | Developer: BioWare | Publisher: EA | Platform: PC

Two years later, after Commander Shepard to repel an invasion Reapers, humanity has a new enemy. On the outskirts of the inhabited cosmos someone gradually destroys the colony people. To stop the imminent threat, Shepard collaborate with a network of Cerberus - a ruthless organization, which proclaims the survival of humanity at any cost.

To fulfill this important mission Shepard must collect a very strong team and take command of the most powerful spaceship in the galaxy. But even with such resources, the majority considered it a hopeless venture. Commander Shepard has to prove to skeptics that they were wrong.

Features:
* The future of humanity is at stake!
* Create a unique team of soldiers and visit the most dangerous corners of the universe!
* Those who passed the first part of the game Mass Effect, will be able to download the saved data and continue the story of Commander Shepard from the point at which they stopped. New users are also not about to be camping in the grievance: their adventures will be no less exciting, more so that the second part of the game surpasses the first in almost all respects.
* Exciting battles from a third party.
* Learn the basics of tactics and lead your elite squad, learn 19 unique class of weapons - and obrushte all its fury on the enemy, using a new enhanced battle system.
* The new control system, designed for dynamic battle, allows you to fully control the situation and seek victory in all conditions.
* An entire galaxy at your feet.
* The most remote and dangerous corners of the habitable space waiting for you and your team. Visit the mysterious world populated by many colorful characters.
* Explore the unique world and perform additional tasks in order to find out more about the universe of Mass Effect.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1/Windows 7
> Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1,8 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows Vista / Windows 7)
Video card: GeForce 6800/Radeon X1600 Pro with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 with 256 MB of memory
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
Free space on hard disk: 12.5 GB

Features repack
* Do not cut
* Video reaped 50%

9/10

www.brna.my1.ru

hotfile:
Available for users only
fileserver:
Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Mass Effect 2
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.