Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Dungeons (FLT 1.46 GiB)
Dungeons
BassoDate: Saturday, 2012-05-19, 5:40 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Dungeons
Dungeons

Dungeons follows the mis-adventures of the foremost of all Dungeon Lords,who spends his time luring heroes into his labyrinthine creations with the promise of treasure and a good fight -- only to be trapped by his ingenious devices. Once they are in his grasp, our Dungeon Lord must look after and cherish his new found prisoners until they are more comfortable with their surroundings because come the "harvest", happy heroes have more precious soul energy for you to gleefully extract via foul prisons or twisted torture chambers!

In Dungeons, our protagonist falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty and thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend and finds himself at the bottom of the underworld hierarchy and the top of the dungeon pile which in this world is about as bad as it can get.Our Lord must have his revenge, and make his way back down the dungeon levels to his rightful place - but first he must deal with his new bosses,the three despicable Dungeon Lords who stand in his way.Revenge will be sweet indeed.

* Craft your own, evil Dungeon using nearly 300 objects ranging from rusty chandeliers to bloody torture racks
* Lure careless heroes into your traps and let them rot in prison cells
* Defeat enemy "Boss Monsters" and become the true Dungeon Lord
* Be EVIL! Sabotage your enemies' Dungeons and swarm them with your own monsters
* Use 30 Types of monsters to battle a variety of increasingly challenging hero classes
* Battle through 17 campaign missions or choose sandbox mode for endless dungeoneering

Code
Installation Information:
=========================
1.Burn or Mount
2.Install
3.When prompt for serial use : DGNS-DZ52Y-CAMK9-RV8HM-H46JV-N6DQ3
4.Play

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Dungeons (FLT 1.46 GiB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.