Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Call of Duty Ghosts (nosTEAM - 28.44 GB)
Call of Duty Ghosts
BassoDate: Saturday, 2013-11-30, 11:19 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Call of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts

Information
Call of Duty: Ghosts is a first person shooter video game from Activision to be the tenth main installment in the Call of Duty series.In the near future, Earth is kinetically bombarded by an American space station called the Orbital Defense Initiative (ODIN), after being hacked by a group called the "Federation."As a result, the global balance of power changes: Many countries are decimated, geographical landscapes have changed, and the United States doesn't exist as a superpower.America is losing the war, but remnants of the U.S. military aren't giving up without a fight, so they all created a specialized unit called the "Ghosts".The "Ghosts" are an elite paramilitary force of former U.S. special forces who became more skillful than the Federation's military forces that are capable of waging dangerous guerrilla warfare.These soldiers are determined to completely annihilate them to re-establish American superiority over the world once again.....

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 28 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better

Notes:
This game is already cracked - just install and play.
This game is working with 4 GB RAM even official release require 6 GB RAM.
You can play single-player only (for now).

Ign

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

Message edited by Basso - Sunday, 2013-12-01, 10:24 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Call of Duty Ghosts (nosTEAM - 28.44 GB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.