[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Farm Mania 1.1
Farm Mania 1.1
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-01-19, 8:19 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Farm Mania 1.1

Do you want to leave the bustling town and spend some time in the country? Farm Mania will help you! An young girl Anna has decided to assist her grandfather on the family farm for the summer. She will seed the earth, water crops, hoe soil, feed animals, and watch everything grow! There’s lots to do on the farm, e.g. guarding everything from rabbits, wolves and crows, upgrading agricultural implements, and selling your harvest to earn income. With fun mini-games, growing up animals, and tons of tasks to master, Farm Mania will never make you bored of the country life!

This is a dash/time management game that I saw in Yahoo Games. It’s really interested and different from the usual type of dash games. You can get the pre-cracked version (credits to LeeGT and team). Enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/173760957/FarmMan.zip

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Farm Mania 1.1
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.