[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » PC » Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Origins
BassoDate: Sunday, 2010-04-04, 6:52 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Dragon Age - Origins - Awakening PCGN | 2.15 GB

Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening is an upcoming expansion for Dragon Age: Origins. It is scheduled for release PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 16, 2010 in North America, and March 18 in Europe.

The expansion is set in Amaranthine, with the storyline set to be based on discovering the darkspawn's true purpose and dealing with the mysterious "Architect". The player has the option to import their character from the main game or start over as a Warden from Orlais, with a whole new origin. If you create a new character, you will not have an original story. The expansion will include new content, more storyline, five new recruitable party members and Oghren, a character from Dragon Age: Origins, new spells and abilities, a raise in level cap, and new items. One of the companions that will be featured in the game was announced as being a human male mage named Anders who is an escaped prisoner & apostate. He was brought into the circle of Magi at adolesence, thus leaving him to miss the things that life offers outside of the tower.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » PC » Dragon Age Origins
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.