Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Play Station » Diablo 1 (Play Station 1)
Diablo 1
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 4:04 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Diablo (PS1)

xxx

Information
On the surface, Diablo is a dungeon-crawling action game. Wander through 15 levels of hack-and-slash glory that offer more immediate thrills than 90 percent of the more modern-looking games out there. First person? Bah. Over-the-shoulder views? Who needs ‘em. Diablo gets so much mileage out of a simple, third-person overhead view because of its incredible light sourcing and detailed characters, monsters, and death animations. If you’ve never seen the winged succubus fall face down in a pool of her own blood… well, you’re missing out. And some of these rooms are just teeming with monsters. It’s downright frightening when your character is literally swarmed on by a roomful of Death Knights. Luckily, you have at your disposal powerful magic and awesome fighting power. Nothing takes out two-score zombies with quite as much gusto as a dozen simultaneous Firewall spells, each of which is acting as its own light source.

Ign

Video

Password
www.Brna.my1.ru

Download
Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Play Station » Diablo 1 (Play Station 1)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.