[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Games » Play Station » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night PSX
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night PSX
BassoDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 4:50 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night PSX

Since its US debut in 1987 on the NES, Konami’s Castlevania series has gone on to become one of the most popular franchises in video-game history, with releases on nearly every major platform (including the Super NES, Genesis, and GameBoy). The latest installment - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the PlayStation - is quite possibly the best 2D action side scroller ever.

Symphony takes place four years after Dracula X, a PC Engine title in Japan that never saw a US release. Unlike most previous Castlevania games, Symphony features a main character who isn’t one of the whip-cracking Belmonts. Stranger still, it turns out that our hero, Adrian Fahrenheit (aka Alucard), is actually a son of Dracula. Your task is to explore Dracula’s castle (rumored to only appear once a century) and find out why Richter Belmont, the hero of the first game (and descendant of the original Castlevania hero, Simon), has mysteriously vanished. Oh, and you’ve also got to kill quite a few monsters along the way…

http://rapidshare.com/files....rar.001
http://rapidshare.com/files....rar.002

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Games » Play Station » Castlevania: Symphony of the Night PSX
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.