[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Software » Programs » Portable Photomizer v1.3.0.1236
Portable Photomizer v1.3.0.1236
BassoDate: Monday, 2010-06-07, 9:48 AM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Portable Photomizer v1.3.0.1236

Too dark, too bright, too low contrast, too accentuated, somewhat too blurred, with colours either too faint or too loud?

Photomizer knows all the hurdles that need to be cleared in order to produce perfect photos; and it provides the suitable tools to obtain them. For beautiful photo albums and complete success at Flickr & Co.
Photomizer is the perfect completion to your digital camera, be it expensive or low-priced.

Because a wrong aperture is easily selected and there is hardly any cure for adverse weather conditions and unfavourable lighting conditions. With Photomizer you re-adjust tonality, increase the contrast, re-sharpen matt images and you get high-definition and colour-intensive photos - fully automatic! Photomizer turns wasted pictures, which otherwise would be irretrievably lost, into natural and attractive photos without giving the impression of artificial editing.
With Photomizer you achieve results, which even professional photographers could only obtain with extensive knowledge and experience...

Photomizer ScreenshotWhile other editing programs require extensive training and time-consuming settings, Photomizer starts directly. Fully automatic and with the right sense for correct screws and settings! Photomizer accurately uses a number of photographic tools for optimum image manipulation; these tools automated and precisely edit exactly those unfavourable image attributes that disturb the overall impression! And only those because the automatic object recognition guarantees that exclusively the less perfect image parts are edited while the others remain untouched!

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Software » Programs » Portable Photomizer v1.3.0.1236
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.