Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » DivX » Contraband 2012 (DVDRip XViD-NYDIC)
Contraband 2012
BassoDate: Sunday, 2012-12-30, 5:28 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Contraband 2012
DVDRip XViD-NYDIC
Contraband 2012

In New Orleans, the former smuggler Chris Faraday has regenerated and raised a family of his own with his wife Kate and their two children. Chris works in installation of alarms and his father in locked in prison for smuggling. When his brother-in-law Andy dumps in the sea water 10 pounds of cocaine that he is smuggling for the drug lord Tim Briggs to escape from the custom officers, Chris is forced to pay Andy's debts to protect the youngster and his own family. Chris leaves his wife and children under the protection of his best friend Sebastian Abney and travels in a Container Carrier to Panama to bring counterfeit bills and raise the money to pay Briggs. But Briggs and his partner want to force Chris to smuggle drugs and will use his family to reach their objective. Meanwhile Chris is betrayed and gets in trouble in Panama

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » DivX » Contraband 2012 (DVDRip XViD-NYDIC)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.