[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Sex and the City
Sex and the City
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:49 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Sex and the City
It's developed a reputation as a silly show about shoes and cocktails, but the fashion obsession hides a series that was often extremely smartly written and incredibly brave. It's easy to forget now how groundbreaking the adventures of four Manhattan 30-somethings were not just for women on TV, but for the treatment of sex on the box. The entire vibrator industry owes Carrie and Co an enormous debt.

Best Episode
The Agony and the Ex-tacy (Season 4, Episode 1). As Carrie turns 35, the girls reflect on being 30-something and single. It faces up to the potential sadness of the show's premise and turns it into a positive.

Did You Know?
In the script for one episode, the nameless Mr Big was jokingly listed as Boris. His name is actually John.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Sex and the City
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.