[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:52 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Veronica Mars
Described by Kevin Smith as 'hands-down the bet show on television', Veronica Mars' teen noir formula quickly established the show as a cut above the rest. That it began with the heroine recounting her drug-rape at a party and the grisly murder of her best friend immediately marked it as something other than your average high school drama. Smart storylines and witty riffs on pop culture pepper the scripts, while Kristen Bell lent ballsy charm to the title role and ensured that every episode of the show's three seasons was television gold. Its untimely cancellation was a slap in the face that still smarts to this day.

Best Episode
Not Pictured (Season 2, Episode 22), where Veronica pieces together the secret of the bus crash and the perpetrator of her own rape years before.

Did You Know?
In an attempt to save the show from impending cancellation, fans banded together and sent a truck containing more than 10,000 Mars bars to The CW. Sadly the network was not swayed by the offering and axed it anyway.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Veronica Mars
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.