Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Scam City (Documentary | Adventure | Reality-TV)
Scam City
BassoDate: Friday, 2013-02-01, 10:00 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Scam City
Documentary | Adventure | Reality-TV

Scam City

Every year, hundreds of millions of tourists head off in pursuit of adventure in foreign lands - and each year, millions of them get a little more adventure than they bargained for.

Anyone can be a victim of a crime but it seems to come naturally to tourists.

But while you try to avoid the thieves and con artists, economist and author Conor Woodman actively seeks them out.

Travelling to the world’s great cities with an undercover team and hidden cameras, Conor exposes the ruthless ploys used to steal your hard-earned holiday cash by getting himself scammed, robbed and conned so you won’t.

Be warned, in the eyes of the criminals, every tourist is a victim waiting to happen!

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Scam City (Documentary | Adventure | Reality-TV)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.