Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » DivX » Gun 2010 (DvdRip.Xvid {1337x}-Noir)
Gun 2010
orianobDate: Friday, 2010-12-24, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 1

Gun (2010) DvdRip.Xvid {1337x}-Noir

In Gun, Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent stars as Rich, an urban arms dealer who can get the goods and move em with the quickness, making him a kingpin of sorts. He's paired up with Angel (Val Kilmer), recently released ex-con who has some history with Rich. Angel quickly rises through the ranks and together the two set out to make a huge arms deal, with supplier and side booty Gabriella (Anna Lynn McCord) acting as middle man… er… woman. But the police are cracking down on their business, plus there's hint of a snitch in the mix. And when Rich finds out who it is, it will rock his world.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available for users only

Message edited by brna - Thursday, 2012-03-15, 3:37 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » DivX » Gun 2010 (DvdRip.Xvid {1337x}-Noir)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.