Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » DivX » Angels and Demons 2009 (DVDRip-MAX)
Angels and Demons 2009
BassoDate: Sunday, 2013-01-13, 10:24 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Angels and Demons 2009
DVDRip-MAX

Angels and Demons 2009

After the death of the Pope, the conclave has gathered in a locked room to choose his successor among four cardinals designated "preferitti". However the quartet is abducted by the Illuminati, a secret brotherhood that was supposed eradicated. The symbologist Robert Langdon and the scientist Vittoria Vetra, who had her powerful and dangerous prototype of antimatter research stolen, are invited by the Vatican police to help them in their investigations. They are received by the receptive Camerlengo, Patrick McKenna, and by the reluctant Commander Richter. They are informed that the Illuminati have promised to kill each cardinal every hour from 8:00 PM and then blow up Vatican City with the antimatter. Robert and Vittoria have a few hours to unravel the clues and discover where the lethal weapon might be hidden.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » DivX » Angels and Demons 2009 (DVDRip-MAX)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.