[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:04 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Emerging from the ashes of a failed 1992 movie, this improbably titled series was the phenomenon that put Joss Whedon firmly on the map. The very essence of girl power, Buffy was an arse-kicking babe blessed with a smart mouth and a vicious roundhouse right. The winning factor, though, was that the supporting characters were just as appealing as the lead, from Willow the lesbian witch to Anya the former vengeance demon. Above all others, though, It was however James Marsters' turn as Brit bloodsucker, Spike, who most frequently stole the show.

Best Episode
A toss-up between the superb musical episode Once More With Feeling (Season 6, Episode 7) and Hush (Season 4, Episode 10), which was performed almost entirely in mime.

Did You Know?
Angel was only resurrected after his death in Season 2 because the network decided to greenlight a spin-off show.

Available for users only

Message edited by brna - Sunday, 2010-07-25, 8:15 PM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.