[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Friends
Friends
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:15 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Friends

How is it that Channel 4 can show the quintessential '90s sitcom on a virtual loop and it doesn't get old? It's because Friends, at its best, is as perfect a sitcom as you will find. In its earliest days, the adventures of six beautiful pals who apparently earned money by drinking coffee featured writing much sharper than the cuddly exterior suggested. Even when the quality dipped a little mid-run, the ensemble remained perfectly matched and the best comedy collective on TV.

Best Episode
The One With The Prom Video (Season 2, Episode 14). Joey and Chandler fall out and make up; Rachel realises why she loves Ross; and, thanks to a home video, we meet fat Monica. The show's whole ethos in 22 minutes.

Did You Know?
Phoebe is the most promiscuous Friend. The only one of the group she hasn't kissed is Monica.

www.brna.my1.ru

Season 1
Available for users only

Season 2
Available for users only

Season 3
Available for users only

Season 4
Available for users only

Season 5
Available for users only

Season 6
Available for users only

Season 7
Available for users only

Season 8
Available for users only

Season 9
Available for users only

Season 10
Available for users only

All season 1-10
Available for users only

Message edited by brna - Thursday, 2011-02-17, 11:17 AM

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Friends
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.