[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Firefly
Firefly
BassoDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:24 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Firefly
Essentially an old-fashioned Western romp set among the stars, Joss Whedon's short-lived sci-fi show was as rich an experience for viewers as it was unmarketable for the network that cancelled it. Showcasing the flair for dialogue Whedon had demonstrated in Buffy, Firefly was a mischievous and frequently very funny show that sat apart from more earnest sci-fi fare. Thoroughly likeable characters and a unique patois (use of elaborate Chinese cursing was a minor stroke of genius) gave Firefly an amiable charm, plus it had Nathan Fillion, whose presence officially makes anything 27% better.

Best Episode
Out Of Gas (Season 1, Episode 5), where all the characters' backstories are revealed and Alan Tudyk appears wearing that moustache.

Did You Know?
The uniforms and armour worn by Alliance soldiers in the show were leftover props from Paul Verhoeven's Starship Troopers.

Available for users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Firefly
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.