[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Frasier
Frasier
BassoDate: Friday, 2010-08-06, 6:38 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Frasier
Frasier was one of those rare things, a comedy series that relied on smarts (and the odd pratfall) to get its laughs. Cleverly transposing the beloved Cheers stalwart to his home town of Seattle and shifting the broader format of the original show to suit the unique quirks of its new characters, the most successful spin-off of all time was wordy and wise and not averse to indulging in the odd moment of high farce. Like the quality comedy theatre it aspired to emulate, Frasier's appeal will continue to endure.

Best Episode
The Show Must Go Off (Season 8, episode 12). In a episode that really showcases the pompous appeal of the Crane brothers, Frasier and Niles, attempt resurrect the career of a Shakespearean actor (Derek Jacobi) who they idolized as a child only to find that he's a talentless ham.

Did You Know?

Available for users only
Although he played his father, John Mahoney is only 15 years older than Kelsey Grammer.

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Frasier
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.