Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Bitange i Princeze (All season)
Bitange i Princeze
BassoDate: Saturday, 2012-11-03, 11:24 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Bitange i Princeze

Is about life of five different people who happens to live near each other. Robi is lady-killer and sport expert but only in his own head. He often thinks he's better than anyone else and sometimes makes fun of his roommates. He is always arguing with Irena, hot ex model who decides she needs more meaningful life. She is not so bright and often has some stupid statements but she is also resourceful and competitive. They live next-door with their roommates. Kazimir or so called Kazo is nerdy video game fan who knows everything about movies and video games. He has a very bad and bossy mother and he moves away from her and becomes roommate of Robi and Teo. Teo is very successful lawyer. His wife kicked him out of their apartment and filed a divorce after she cheated him. Lucija is lost and confused hippie who loves animals. She is also a vegetarian. She is Irena's roommate and they first met in a video store where Lucija works. They all live near each other and have funny moments, conflicts and bad times. They all live near a pub called "Bitange i Princeze" witch means "Punks and Princesses" where they hang out all the time.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Bitange i Princeze (All season)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.