Malioglasnik.com.hr

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Movies » TV Series » Ono kao ljubav (2009 - 6.88 GiB)
Ono kao ljubav
BassoDate: Monday, 2012-11-05, 2:05 PM | Message # 1
Group: Moderator
Awards: 2

Ono kao ljubav
Ono kao ljubav

Brothers (builder, Bosnian) and Mimi (life-couch so whatever who interpreted) settled in the new building. Their immediate neighbors are Srdjan, not so successful actor and even less successful cafe owner "hypnotized chicken" on the ground floor and his girlfriend Nadja, model.

Brothers and Mimi make when moving a lot of noise, and you can hear some unarticulated sounds around which Nadja knit the whole mystery. However, all's well that ends well, in this case in a bar where Srdjan make new friends and where do we meet Johnny and waiters, musicians attempt.

And he has a silent suffering, nice manageress Milica ga who constantly refuses but opposites attract.

In each episode there is also a surprise ...

Scenario: Tatjana Ilic
Director: Gorčin Stojanovic
Starring: Natasa Markovic Bojana Stefanovic, Sonja Kolačarić, Sergej Trifunovic, Nikola Kojo, Ljubomir Bandovic, Srdjan Miletic and others.

www.brna.my1.ru

Available to users only

If you have a problem about Intellectual property rights violation,

Please Contact Us we remove all content within 24 hours.

Forum » Movies » TV Series » Ono kao ljubav (2009 - 6.88 GiB)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Forum Advice
Security advice: Protect your identity when downloading!
Your real identity and ip address is visible while downloading. These days, everyone's looking to throttle your connection, spy on what you're downloading, or even send you an ominous letter. If you use BitTorrent, you absolutely need to take precautions to hide your identity. An easy and raliable solution is a VPN by hide.me. Hide.me doesn't store any logs and offers blazing fast connections.Hide.me VPN is trustedby more than 500.000 internet users worldwide and recommended by Brna.my1.ru.